Zibibbo Terre Siciliane Duca di Castelmonte Cantine Pellegrino
- Zibibbo Terre Siciliane - Duca di Castelmonte
- Sweet wine
- Pochi metri sul livello del mare
- Type of soil
- Di medio impasto, sabbioso, leggermente argilloso
- Type of harvest
- Macerazione pellicolare per 10 ore, fermentazione controllata e aggiunta di alcol neutro da vino
- Aging of wine
- 6 mesi in vasca e 2 in bottiglia
- Recommended glass
- Calice da dessert
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Ottimo con pasticceria secca, ottimo con formaggi a pasta dura ed erborinati
- 0,75 l.
- Giallo paglierino carico
- Intenso, aromatico e fruttato
- Pieno ed armonico
"Anyone who has inherited or created a heritage carries with it the social responsibility of how to use it also for the needs of the territory, with the obligation to manage it in an entrepreneurial way."In the long history of the Pilgrim, the texture of the wine intersects with that of social commitment. A deep bond with the land of origin that is expressed in entrepreneurial activities, born and developed not only for the valorisation of wine, but also for that of the agricultural and natural resources that characterize it.
"We need to imagine a prosperous and prosperous future for the Sicily of wine, believe it and take care of the generous land to give life to the dream, perfecting it more and more"
An industrious rhythm marks the life of a land and its people, elevating the nobility of mind and perpetuating ancient peasant traditions. It is the rhythm that enlivens the hours, days, months and years in Marsala, in the western part of the island, theater of stories of peasants, women and men, immersed in the laborious work of the land.