Vka Organic Tuscan Vodka
The first Tuscan vodka from organic Tuscan soft wheat. VKA is a vodka with fresh and slightly fruity nuances, without alcoholic edges despite the 40 ° gradation.
- Tuscan Vodka
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Water From the Tuscan Apennines and Italian organic wheat and spelt
- 40,00% vol.
- 0,75 l.
- Crystal clear to iridescent
- Fresh wheat and a hint of juniper
- A mineral texture with a silky alcoholic perception and a cool acidity in the finish
HISTORY AND COMPANY
Located in a historic villa of the eighteenth century, home of AVK is located in one of the most picturesque areas of the Mugello from which you can admire the Medici Fortress of San Martino, the Castello del Trebbio and the Castle of Cafaggiolo, declared World Heritage. At the sight of the villa you can admire expanses of fields of flourishing wheat from which you can follow the stages of cultivation and production.