Villa Campagnano 2016 Cantine Antonio Mazzella
Villa Campagnano by Cantine Antonio Mazzella is a white DOC wine produced in Campania. It has a golden yellow color and a complex and almond scent; the pleasant and persistent taste seduces the palate with softness and an inviting and fresh acid note, which make it a white with excellent drinkability
- Villa Campagnano
- Ischia Bianco Superiore DOC
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- In 300 liter tonneau for about 2 months, refining on noble lees deriving from the natural yeast of the grapes through the practice of batonnage until May
- 13,00% vol.
- Excellent with medium-aged cheeses, first courses and tasty meats and all fish-based dishes
- 0,75 l.
- Golden yellow
- Complex and delicate, the aromas evoke the almond, the newly ripe pear and the fruit in alcohol
- Pleasant and persistent, it seduces the palate with its softness and an inviting and fresh acid note, which make it a white with excellent drinkability
Three generations, a past full of sacrifices and commitment, this is the story of the Antonio Mazzella cellars. Founded by Nicola in 1940 and expanded and perfected by Antonio, the founder's son. The production areas of this company are located on the south side of the island of Ischia at about 150 meters above sea level, the roads and land conditions are not the most comfortable for the cultivation of vineyards. The cultivation lands are reachable only on foot by means of ancient paths, this makes the care of the vines even more difficult and contributes to making these products unique. But with the time and constant commitment of the Mazzella family, these arid and abandoned areas have become flourishing and productive. The harvesting, crushing and pressing of the grapes are carried out by hand, after which the must is left to mature in ancient cellars dug into the soft tufa rock where it will remain until bottling.