Vigna Madre 2014 Piedirosso Riserva La Sibilla DOC
Vigna Madre by La Sibilla is a Piedirosso Riserva DOC produced in Campania. It shows a bright red cherry and a spicy and fruity aroma. The taste is juicy, full, with good complexity
- Vigna Madre Riserva
- Piedirosso Riserva dei Campi Flegrei DOC
- Grape variety
- 100% Piedirosso
- 85 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Of volcanic origin with sandy franc characterized by a strong presence of ash and lapilli
- Plant density
- 7300 plants/ha
- Type of harvest
- Yield per hectare
- 40 q.ls/ha
- Yield in wine
- Fermentation at controlled temperature with refining sur lies for 5 months and maturation in bottle for 9 months
- 13,00% vol.
- The combinations lead us to earthen dishes, in particular meat-based dishes with important and succulent sauces. The elegant nature and the pleasantness of drinking also inspire a glass in the company of good friends, sincerity
- 0,75 l.
- Bright red cherry, rich, bright and purple
- Very vivid, with subtle and pleasant hints of spices and never really ripe fruit
- Juicy, full and deep, of good complexity
We are in Bacoli, in the Campi Flegrei, a strip of land stretching towards the sea. Land of myth and legends whose volcanic soils, made up of ash and lapilli give great expressiveness to our wines, which find new life in the new generations of winegrowers, keepers of ancient vineyards between ruins in opus reticulatum and ravenous concrete monsters. Vine growers for five generations, our philosophy is based on respect for the winemaking and gastronomic traditions of combinability and drinkability inherited from our grandparents: simple flavors, balanced, pleasant, of character but never invasive, in a continuous search for the potential of our vines and time-defying bottles. The family is the cornerstone of our company and we welcome you and welcome you.