Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Quacquarini Alberto Spumante dolce
- Vernaccia di Serrapetrona
- Spumante dolce DOCG
- Sparkling wine
- 12,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- Ottimo con dolci a pasta secca Ideale anche come spumante da meditazione
- 0,75 l.
- Rosso rubino vivace
- Ricco, persistente, molto gioioso
- Aromi primari tipici del vitigno
- Molto corposo, sapido, rotondo fino al dolce, morbido e lungo, al retrogusto gradevole ed amarognolo
Love for the land, experience and tradition in the cultivation of vines have grown over the years the entrepreneurial enthusiasm of the Quacquarini family. Alberto was the progenitor of this company: it is he who, helped by his wife Francesca, has challenged the events of life and together they have laid solid foundations for future generations. Monica, Luca and Mauro: they are the ones who took up the baton and who currently run the company, helping each other in a kind of natural symbiosis. The company Alberto Quacquarini is the largest producer of Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Docg with its 35 hectares of vineyards planted with Vernaccia Nera, used almost exclusively for the production of Vernaccia di Serrapetrona Docg.