Valpolicella Classico Superiore 2016 Caterina Zardini DOC
- Valpolicella classico Superiore
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 65% Corvina e Corvinone Veronese, 30% Rondinella
- 300 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- System of cultivation
- A pergoletta semplice
- Plant density
- 3000 piante/ha
- Type of harvest
- Manual with selection from 36 hectares of hilly vineyards Perfect grapes, very healthy Natural drying in well-ventilated fruit trees for 20 days
- In October Diraspapigiatura of dried grapes Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 22 ° C, two manual punching a day Maceration for 15 days
- Aging of wine
- In bottle for 4 months before marketing
- Ageing potential
- Wine to be drunk preferably within 6 years from the harvest
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- Especially recommended with risotto all'Amarone, pumpkin risotto, roast red meat and small game with feather ('polenta and osei', pheasant, partridge, woodcock) It also marries perfectly with fillet in rind, sliced beef, ribs lamb
- 0,75 l.
- Deep garnet red
- Ethereal, fragrant, spicy, with hints of cherry, bitter almond and tobacco
- Dry, full, warm, enveloping, on a pleasantly bitterish background
Wine tradition since 1907 in the valley of Marano di Valpolicella. Five generations conquered by the land, the vineyard and the grapes.
A trip to the winery located in Valgatara, a small hill village in the municipality of Marano and center of the Valpolicella Classica, which extends to the territories of Lake Garda and then further to the east towards Friuli Venezia Giulia.