Valpolicella Classico 2018 Allegrini DOC
Valpolicella Classico, ruby red with purple shades, expresses a fragrant fruity note dominated by cherry, which echoes fresh frescoes of pepper and herbs, Corvina and Corvinone's heritage, the historic grapes of this denomination. If a young man strikes for a sour and juicy drink, at a distance of a couple of years instead expresses greater delicacy.
- Valpolicella classic
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- Corvina Veronese
- 180-280 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Very varied, mostly clayey and limestone
- System of cultivation
- Old plants, trellis pergola; newImplants, simple guyot
- Plant density
- Old plants from 2,500-3,000 screws/ha;New plants about 5,000 screws/ha
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- First decade of October
- In stainless steel tanks at temperature controlled
- Aging of wine
- Staying in steel until mid-February, Aging of 2 months in bottle
- Serving temperature
- 16 °C
- It is accompanied byItalian appetizers, soups, pasta dishes and in generalVaried proposals of Mediterranean cuisine. GreatMatching with white meat, roast or grilled, is alsoIdeal as summer red wine for fish dishes
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with purple shades
- Fruity notes dominated by cherry, which they echo moreFresh shades of pepper and herbs
- As a young man strikes for the snappy and juicy drink, at a distance of A couple of years instead express more delicacy
THE ALLEGRINI FAMILY IS THE PROTAGONIST OF THE HISTORY OF FUMANE AND THE VALPOLICELLA SINCE THE XVI CENTURY AND THEN WAS THEREFORE PASSING THE CULTURE OF VINE AND WINE Notary documents attest that it played a prominent role in the local community and number it among the most important landowners' families, which have always been linked to agricultural work and the enhancement of rural tradition.