Turandea 2009 Aglianico Tiziana Marino IGT
Turandea by Tiziana Marino is an Aglianico IGT produced in Campania. It has a ruby red color and a balanced and soft taste, never tired, and supported to the end by the typical freshness and tannins of the Aglianico
- Aglianico IGT Colli di Salerno
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- The alcoholic fermentation carried out in steel without temperature control is followed by 15 days of maceration with daily pumping over and punching down and then the malolactic fermentation carried out in medium-capacity French oak barrels
- Aging of wine
- It takes place in medium-sized French oak barrels for about 10 months
- 13,50% vol.
- It goes very well with strong first courses, red meats, game, mature hard cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with purple fingernails tending to purple-red over time. It proves rightly concentrated and at the same time sufficiently evolved
- Of undergrowth, lavender, violet, marasca, licorice and characteristic balsamic tones that, starting from good concentration and with aging with flavors of mint, tobacco, leather, dried flowers, Mediterranean scrub
- It spreads balanced and soft, never tired, and supported to the end by the typical freshness and tannins of Aglianico
The Tiziana Marino farm takes its first steps at the beginning from the 70s in the municipality of San Cipriano Picentino, in the province of Salerno. Located in the heart of the Monti Regional Park Picentini, the company covers an area of four hectares a sheltered from the medieval fortress of Montevetrano. The vineyards of Tiziana Marino are cultivated with techniques that refer to organic agriculture, in the environment of the whole particular for aglianico cultivation in the province of Salerno. The good mixture of the soil (marly clay and with a good amount of organic substance), the excellent south-east exposure of the viglia and the perfect thermal excursions of the summer period due to the protection of the Picentini mountains, make the Montevetrano microclimate a definite example of the territory's vocation in a province often marked by Tyrrhenian summers that do not adapt to the elegance of a vine like the agnococo. The 2007 vintage is the first vintage bottled for sale and in the company cellar, the 2006 vintage is bottled in a few specimens