TM Brut 24 Mesi Metodo Classico Tenuta Montemagno
TM Brut 24 is a rosé sparkling wine with fermentation in the Classic Method bottle, made from Barbera grapes harvested early, vinified in pale pink, with small maceration of the grapes in a press under inert atmosphere, in order to protect the delicate petal aromas of rose and red fruits
- TM Brut 24 months
- Quality sparkling wine
- Production area (municipality)
- Montemagno (Asti)
- Type of soil
- Vigne Barbera and Grignolino planted on clayey-calcareous soil with marls slightly rich in silt and ph alkaline with strong water retention
- Vinification in rosé, with soft pressing of the grapes after a small maceration and subsequent fermentation in stainless steel where the wine matures on the lees for a few months
- Aging of wine
- Bottling and "sur lattes" aging (on lees) for at least twenty-four months followed; manual rotation on "pupitres" for the tip of the bottles. Subsequently it is disgorged and left to rest for another two months
- 12,00% vol.
- Total acidity
- 8,1 g/l
- Residual sugar
- 5 g/l
- Residuo secco
- 25,8 g/l
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- 0,75 l.
- Rose petal with very persistent perlage
- Intense and delicate, with notes of yeast and bread crust, hints of freshly picked flowers and berries
- Fresh, lively and sapid, excellent acidic rib with well expressed minerality and light aftertaste of wild plum and black currant
ESTATE MONTEMAGNO WINE SHOP
The production of wine is the primary activity of the Montemagno Estate and the results of such effort have not been long in coming. The DOC and DOCG wines produced are the result of the extraordinary passion of the Estate and the precious advice of the oenologist Gianfranco Cordero, whose advice has led to excellence in a product as unique as its land.
Tenuta Montemagno lies on the gentle hills at the 45th parallel, a coordinate that has been particularly suited to the cultivation of vines since ancient times. Our 100 hectares contain the most important Piedmontese crus: the Barbera d’Asti, the Grignolino d’Asti, the Ruché of Castagnole Monferrato, the Malvasia di Casorzo. But the Monferrato is also an expression of great white wines: first of all Timorasso and Sauvignon, an international grape variety with complex olfactory notes from the clayey soil structure.
The TM method is synonymous with excellence: in the vineyard, in the cellar and in the bottle. Limited production, accurate defoliation of the vineyard to allow proper aeration of the selected and hand-picked grapes, determine the quality of the raw material that is brought into small boxes in our cellars.
The tone that characterizes our wines is the harmony given by the finesse and cleanliness; characters that are added to those expressed by the single crus, with very specific organoleptic characteristics able to enhance the individual identities. The Tenuta Montemagno experience begins by visiting the location and is completed with a tasting of our wines that are suitable both for Barbera verticals and for horizontal discoveries of the Monferrato.