Terrazze della Luna 2018 Cavit Vino novello IGT
- Terraces of the Moon
- Teroldego IGT novel wine
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Grape variety
- Teroldego Rotaliano
- Grapes prior to pressing are subjected to "carbon maceration", a typical process for obtaining Novello
- Aging of wine
- After a short period of time in steel containers, it is bottled
- 12,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 16 °C
- Cheerful wine to accompany the light dishes of the autumnal cuisine
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red, lively and brilliant
- Remember the berries
- Fresh, harmonious and pleasant
Cavit is the acronym of Cantina viticoltori del Trentino. It is a cooperative that unites 11 social wineries for a total of 4500 wine growers. The history of Cavit began in 1950 when some growers in the area north of Trento, fully aware of the uniqueness of their products and with the aim of making the most of them, decided to create a consortium. This consortium was open and aimed at Trentino winemakers and had the task of supporting all stages of winemaking. After a few years the consortium also began to deal with the purely commercial aspect and was equipped with its own cellar to fulfill the requests of its associates. The current site is located in Ravina di Trento and today has an extension of 80 thousand square meters. The task of the winery today is still to support the associated wineries, checking and selecting the grapes for wine production.