Order it before 22 hours and 47 minutes and receive it Tue 20 with GLS/SDA
Syrah by Tenute Orestiadi Molino a Vento is anred wine produced in Sicily. It has an intense purple-red color and a scent of violets, currants and ripe fruit. The taste is harmonious, with evident tannins
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- 150 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Dark soils with a good content of organic matter
- System of cultivation
- Cordon spurred
- Plant density
- 3.800-4.200 plants/ha.
- Yield per hectare
- 130 q.ls/ha.
- Fermentation is conducted for 12-15 days at 24-30°C with daily pump-overs. The wine is matured in stainless steel tanks for 4 months and 4 months in French oak barrels
- Perfect with carbonara spaghetti, busiate with pesto pistachio, grilled red meats, typical Sicilian cheese of medium seasoning, grilled vegetables
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with violet tone
- Rich bouquet of violet and blackcurrant, with notes of licorice and black pepper
- Full with harmonious tannins well integrated. The finish is pleasantly spicy
Between the gentle hills that open onto the Belice Valley and fade off towards the sea of the ancient Selinunte extend the vineyards of Tenute Orestiadi. In these lands, marked by deep impressions, in the aftermath of an earthquake that completely obliterated lives, identity and places, we cultivate with care and attention the vineyards in the places that once belonged to our ancestors. Tenute Orestiadi is an ancient name that evokes distant myths and legends, that in fact amidst these lands found life thanks to Aeschylus, that more than twenty centuries ago wrote and brought to the stage the legend of ORESTES and of the ORESTIADI.
In the heart of the Valle del Belice, at Gibellina, where fragrances and colours of the Mediterranean intermingle with the myth of art, we carefully cultivate our vineyards. Within our company we take care of the vineyards as if they were important actors in an extremely authentic play created by a single director, Nature. We see the vine as a living being with which man must share, interact and grow with passion and sacrifice in order to produce wines of intensity, with immense character and great personality, unique expression of our land, Sicily.
Newly built, the winery is located on the hill that dominates Gibellina. Constructed according to the ancient standards of the old Sicilian fortified courtyards, it hosts modern processing technologies for the vinification and storage of wine. Our wines reflect a perfect marriage between the tradition of Sicilian wine-making and innovation achieved through modern vinification systems and high-tech machinery.