Stupore 2015 Bolgheri Campo alle Comete IGT
Stupore by Campo alle Comete is a red that expresses the territory of Bolgheri, with delicate balsamic notes of Mediterranean scrub and hints of small red berry fruits. On the palate it is velvety and mineral with a long and pleasantly soft finish.
- Bolgheri rosso
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Castagneto Carducci
- Grape variety
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Separate vinification of the grapes: alcoholic fermentation and maceration in steel tanks for about 3 weeks
- Aging of wine
- Maturation of about 10 months in new French oak barrels and tonneaux of medium roasting. Bottle aging of 6 months follows
- 13,50% vol.
- Excellent with cured meats and cheeses. Perfect with grilled meat, sausages and lamb
- 0,75 l.
- Intense and deep ruby red
- Fruity notes of fresh plum emerge and hints of cherry intertwined with the sweetest and toasted notes of cocoa. Balsamic aromas of eucalyptus are reminiscent of the Mediterranean maquis
- Soft and balanced with grutted notes that envelop the palate. Persistent aftertaste with intense aromas and a savory and fresh finish.
A world suspended between heaven and earth, in which to let yourself be guided by bright stars, to walk in a marvelous reality, as if made of the matter of dreams. Ancient fragrances, childlike images and an imaginative reality: the name already evokes everything, recalling a dimension in which the flavors and aromas join the emotion of the vineyards. It is the company "Campo alle Comete", which in the heart of the territory of the municipality of Castagneto Carducci, with its sixteen hectares of vineyards, represents one of the most interesting and fascinating wine-making realities of the whole area of Bolgheri. It all started on the basis of a well-defined project, in which tradition and experiences combined with poetry and imagination, so as to amaze with wines like others do not meet.