Spumante Brut Metodo Martinotti Asprinio di Aversa Masseria Campito DOP
Asprinio di Aversa by Masseria Campito is a wine produced in the provinces of Caserta and Naples. In the slopes near Aversa there is the ideal soil for implanting the screws: the branches of vines, in fact, leaning on the poplar trees, grew by rising to more than 10-15 meters in height, allowing the production of that grape. Martinotti is a Brut sparkling wine produced with Asprinio. It has a pale straw yellow color, with pleasant fruity notes and taste is fresh with a good acid balance and a good texture.
- Sparkling Brut Asprinio of Aversa DOP
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Gricignano of Aversa
- Grape variety
- 12,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 6-8 °C
- Great as an aperitif, thanks to its low sugar content, accompanies all meals and in particular typical dishes such as crude sea and crustaceans; Well, it also accompanies fries and fat dishes. Perfect with mozzarella
- 0,75 l.
- Pale straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Pleasant fruity notes that recall lime and tropical fruit
- Fresh with a good acid balance and a good texture
A story that is lost in the mists of time, when the luxuriant land of Aversa was called Liburia, in which there existed "grapes that had no equal". The cousins Di Martino, Francesca, Claudia, Simona, and Ludovica, since 2000 have dedicated themselves, in their ownership, to the cultivation of Asprinio grapes, a native vine of the Agro Aversano, already planted with trees, but unfortunately at risk of extinction. The results, more than flattering, rewarded the adoption of the more modern espalier system. All carried out with commitment and absolute dedication, inspired by a strong passion for the territory. In this small-sized company, which produces excellent products, the past meets in the vineyard of noble tradition, and the future in modern systems of vine cultivation and wine production.