Soffocone di Vincigliata 2015 Testamatta IGT
- Soffocone di Vincigliata IGT
- Indicazione Geografica Tipica
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- 13,50% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- Excellent with all meals, but especially with roasts, game and spicy cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Intense ruby red
- Notes of coffee and berries
- Harmonic, complex, with a very long and persistent finish
HISTORY AND COMPANY
The company was founded in 2000, when Bibi Graetz decided to rediscover the old vines left in the Tuscan territory. The estate is in Fiesole, in the most suggestive hill of Florence and can count on plants that reach up to eight years of age. The cultivated vines are only the autochthonous ones, Sangiovese, Canaiolo, Colorino those with red berry, Trebbiano, Vermentino and Ansonica of Giglio with white berry, with organic method. All the labels are designed and made by Bibi Graetz himself, who also proves to be a great artist.