Sirah 2016 Cusumano IGT
Syrah di Cusumano is a IGT red wine produced in Sicily. It shows a heavy red and a enveloping scent of dark fruit and spices. The taste is soft, with velvety tannins and a fruity aftertaste
- Sirah Terre Siciliane IGT
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 100% Sirah
- South / Southeast
- System of cultivation
- Plant density
- 5000 plants / ha
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- Last decade of August
- Yield per hectare
- 70 q.ls/ha
- De-stemming and cold maceration of the skins for two days at 5 ° C, fermentation at 26-28 ° C with frequent pumping over and punching down. Malolactic fermentation in steel vats and aging on the fine lees for at least five months and subsequent aging in the bottle ...
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with purple reflections
- Enveloping, with notes of ripe fruit and wild spices
- Soft, warm and medium fruity
Each wine is an expression of its territory.
Ficuzza 189 hectares, in Piana degli Albanesi in the province of Palermo.
Presti and Pegni 70 hectares, on the hills of Monreale.
San Giacomo 140 hectares, in Butera in the province of Caltanissetta.
Milioto 3 hectares, in the territory of Partinico.
Monte Pietroso 30 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Marchesa 50 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Buonivini 20 hectares, in the territory of Pachino.