Sherazade 2015 Nero d'Avola Donnafugata DOC
Sherazade by Donnafugata shows a brilliant ruby red color with purple reflections. The nose offers a fruity bouquet with fruity bouquets with cherry and red plum notes, combined with light spicy flavors of black pepper. The palate is polposo, with a perfect taste-olfactory correspondence, pleasantly refreshed by an acid vein. A fragrant red with soft tannins, perfect for drinking with a glass.
- Nero d'Avola Sicily DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Nero d'Avola
- 200-450 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Franco-clayey aSub-alkaline reaction
- System of cultivation
- Controspalliera with corded pruning spur
- Plant density
- 4,500-6,000 strains per hectare
- Harvest Time
- First decade ofSeptember
- Yield per hectare
- 75 q.li/ha
- First year of production
- The fermentation is done in steel with maceration on the skins for about 6-8 days at the temperatureOf 24-25 ° C. After malolactic fermentation, it is aged for 2 months in a tub and then bottled for at leastAnother 5 months
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- 12,90% vol.
- Recommended glass
- Medium goblet
- Serving temperature
- 15-16 °C
- Ideal for soups of fish, pizza or tomato spaghetti
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red with violet reflections
- Bouquet is pleasantly fruity with cherry fragrant notes and red plum, combined with lightSpicy hints of black pepper
- perfect taste-olfactory correspondence, pleasantlyRefreshed by an acid vein
The essence of Donnafugata
We want to offer the world wines that stand out for their pleasantness and complexity, wines capable of convincing and making those who taste them happy. We want to represent the excellence of Made in Italy, the dialogue between art, wine and sustainability.
What do we do
Donnafugata is tailoring. We produce a range of eclectic and coherent wines with respect for the environment. Representative wines of an innovative Sicily.
Why choose us
Those who choose our wines will have the certainty of tasting a high quality, sustainable and memorable Italian product. It can be won over by the beauty of the labels, the reliability of the brand and the passion that sets us apart.
He will enter the world and the colors of Donnafugata.
Donnafugata was born in Sicily from the initiative of a family that with great passion innovated the style and perception of Sicilian wine in the world.
The name Donnafugata refers to the novel by Tomasi di Lampedusa the Leopard. A name that means "woman on the run" and refers to the story of a queen who found refuge in that part of Sicily where the company vineyards are today. A story that inspired the company logo: the image of a woman's head with hair in the wind that stands out on every bottle.