Selvecorte 2015 Fiano di Avellino Contrada DOCG
Authentic, wild and seductive is Cru Selvecorte D.O.C.G. by Contrada wine cellar produced exclusively in the area of origin. Wonderful, lively, engaging with its spicy and floral notes: lime, acacia and honey. Sharp in the mouth, with citrus and hazelnut notes, is a complex wine that gives the taste and smell the whole vigor of its clayey and calcareous soil
- Fiano of Avellino DOCG
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- 550 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Sandy, rich in mineral elements
- System of cultivation
- Guillotine pruning
- Plant density
- 3000 Stems per hectare
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- Second half of October
- Yield per hectare
- About 60 quintals
- Classic white steel with temperature controlled
- Aging of wine
- Long refining in steel on fine sows and twelve months in bottle
- 14,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- Crustaceans, risotto with vegetables, white meats and buffalo mozzarella
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow
- Very complex wine that reminds of pear, pineapple, acacia, toasted hazelnuts, honey and hawthorn
- Wine of good sapidity but at the same time of great softness. With evolution, there are special notes of hydrocarbons and dried fruits
Among the green hills of Irpinia, where life has ancient roots, the Contrada family, after a long viticultural tradition, decides at the end of the nineties to give life to a project that can testify and enhance the epochal and hard peasant work, it is so that after several years of sacrifices and experiments, the Contrada Michele Winery was established in 2003.
From vineyards, entirely restructured according to the most scrupulous agronomic techniques and cultivated with the method of integrated production regulations of the Campania region, which provide for production techniques with reduced environmental impact, for the protection of the environment and human health.
The company Contrada signs with wines of excellent quality and authenticity the result of the processing of fine grapes, selected and vinified according to the most modern technologies and with the scrupulous respect of the traditions and the best hygienic-sanitary conditions to guarantee the consumer.