Santa Teresa 2017 Frascati Superiore Fontana Candida
Santa Teresa di Fontana Candida is a Frascati Superiore produced in Lazio. It has a light golden yellow color, the olfactory profile is engaging and aromatic, with hints of medlar, melon and stone. The flavor is full, soft, very savory, with a distinctly lingering sweet almond bottom
- Frascati Superiore Santa Teresa
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 30% malvasia puntinata del Lazio, 30% malvasia di Candia, 30% trebbiano toscano, 10% greco
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Appetizers, first courses, fish, cold white meats
- 0,75 l.
- Light gold
- Delicate but well expressed, with fine floral notes and hints of sage and apple
- Full, soft but fresh and alive, very savory, with a distinctly sweet almond aftertaste.