Sannio Aglianico 2016 Vigne Sannite DOP
Sannio Aglianico is a PDO wine produced by Vigna Sannite in Campania. The nose has hints of raspberry and plum and has a dry and velvety flavor. It is ideal to accompany red meat dishes.
- Sannio Aglianico
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- 200-600 metri s.l.
- Type of soil
- Medium-textured, clayey-calcareous with outcropping volcanic sandstones
- Yield per hectare
- 100-120 qls/ha
- After a careful selection of the best sites for the production of Aglianico, the grapes are thinned into the vineyard and then transferred to the enopoly where they undergo destemming and pellicular maceration in the presence of fermenting tanks of only 100 hl. ° C So you get a fruity, soft and typical product that enhances the peculiarities
- Aging of wine
- Wooden passage for about 6 months and a further 6 months in steel
- Serving temperature
- 18 °C
- Ideal wine to accompany the first courses of meat and meat sauce and second courses of grilled red meat
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red tending to garnet with aging
- Hints of raspberry and plum, broad and complex bouquet
- Dry and velvety
HISTORY AND COMPANY
With the "Vigne Sannite" wines we are committed to enhancing the value of our territory with its own native vines and the millenary tradition of our lands to "cultivate vineyards". Belonging to the CECAS group, "Vigne Sannite" represents a reality of Cooperation between selected Sannio producers, territory with a high viticultural density and with the highest degree of productive specialization. It is precisely the richness and the very high viticultural vocation of the territory that pushes the group to work for the realization of wines of "Origin" of the highest qualitative value, strongly expressive of all that is traditionally the Sannio vitivinicolo, aiming to contain the costs of production with impeccable control of all phases such as to make wines with an excellent relationship price-quality able to compete in the market international. Tradition, innovation, strict control of all production and transformation phases, with internal technicians, they represent the guide to everyday work. There selection of different production areas, selection of vines autochthonous, always present on the territory, and the rigor of the processing in a technologically advanced plant ardia represent guarantee factors for the high level qualitative and expression of the territory. Since 2005 we have started the withdrawal of the grapes of the Samnite winemakers for the production of "Vigne Sannite" DOP brand wines Sannio and IGP Beneventano in the types Aglianico, Piedirosso, Barbera, from red grapes and Falanghina, Greco, Coda di volpe, Fiano, coming from white grapes.