Sàgana 2013 Tenuta Cusumano Nero d'Avola Sicilia DOC
Sagana by Cusumano is a Nero d'Avolaproduced in Sicily. It has an intense ruby red color and a scent of plum, blackberry and berries in spirit. The taste is elegant, with a velvety tannin and a persistent finish
- Sagana Nero d'Avola
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 100% Nero d'Avola
- System of cultivation
- Plant density
- 4200 plants / ha
- Type of harvest
- Harvest Time
- First ten days of September
- Yield per hectare
- 60 q.ls/ha
- De-stemming and fermentation at controlled temperature 28-30? C for 10/15 days, malolactic fermentation in oak barrels, aging 12 months in the same and subsequent aging in bottle
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- Recommended with risotto with seafood, grilled shellfish, sauced fish in general
- 0,75 l.
- Dark ruby
- Mediterranean scrub and sweet spices
- On the palate it is elegant, soft and with a finish of great persistence
Each wine is an expression of its territory.
Ficuzza 189 hectares, in Piana degli Albanesi in the province of Palermo.
Presti and Pegni 70 hectares, on the hills of Monreale.
San Giacomo 140 hectares, in Butera in the province of Caltanissetta.
Milioto 3 hectares, in the territory of Partinico.
Monte Pietroso 30 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Marchesa 50 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Buonivini 20 hectares, in the territory of Pachino.