Rubbia al Colle Simbiotico Sangiovese Fratelli Muratori
Rubbia al Symbiotic Hill by Fratelli Muratori is a red wine produced in Tuscan excellent with vegetable casseroles, white and red meats not in sauce, embers
- Rubbia al Colle Simbiotico
- Sangiovese Toscana Simbiotico
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- System of cultivation
- Pruned espalier with bilateral spurred cordon
- Maceration in steel for about 5 days. Daily trimming Thermal control No addition of sulfur dioxide and any additives and adjuvants potentially allergenic of animal origin and GMOs
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Spontanea e totale
- 13,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- Excellent with vegetable flans, white and red meats not in sauce, embers
- 0,75 l.