Renosu Red Biologic Tenute Dettori
Renosu by Tenute Dettori is an organic red wine produced in Sardinia. The wines produced by Tenute Dettori are "cru": from each vineyard only one wine is born. All the grapes and wines that however do not pass the selection in the cellar are used to produce the "Renosu". A red wine full of charm and personality.
- Renosu Red
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 40 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- System of cultivation
- Breeding to Alberello
- Plant density
- 5000-6000 strains per hectare
- Type of harvest
- Yield per hectare
- 30 q.li/ha
- Thinning, maceration and fermentation from 3 to 10 days with natural yeasts Aging for two or three years in small concrete tanks and then in bottles No clarification and filtration
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- For all meals, the "Renosi" of Dettori is the ideal red wine to accompany second meat dishes. Great with a roast pork
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red
- Floral and fruity notes of violet passion, plum, cherry, and viscose are flanked by brackish notes of licorice, oregano, thyme
- Slender, satisfying, characterized by an uncommon drink. Equilibrated with a trace of clear sapidity, it can also be soft and caressing before a closure of great persistence and personality
If being Homo Sapiens Sapiens means to look but not to observe, to eat but not to taste, to feel but not to listen, to "smell a smell" and not to smell ... so I am proud to be Homo Sapiens and that's it. I feel like an animal on a par with other animals. Part of the planet Earth and the Universe. I want to be an animal with the minimum rationality indispensable to my freedom. That's why I make wine ... it's the method I know to make me feel what I am: instinctively animal ". "I don't follow the market, I produce wines that I like, wines from my territory, wines from Sennori. They are what they are and not what you want them to be. "