Order it before 24 hours and 7 minutes and receive it Tue 20 with GLS/SDA
In the sweet valleys of Valdobbiadene a sparkling wine is born, noble, frank, generous wine. The grapes are selected with extreme rigor and vinified in purity with soft pressing. Fermentations at a controlled temperature give life to a fruity sparkling wine, elegant and lively, pleasant and delicate
- Valdobbiadene Extra Dry
- Sparkling wine
- 200 meters s.l.
- Sud-est / Sud-ovest
- System of cultivation
- Sylvoz edited
- Yield per hectare
- 135 q.ls/ha
- Recommended glass
- Half flute or Riedel glass
- Serving temperature
- 8 °C
- Ideal accompaniment for the whole meal, from the aperitif to the first delicacies to dessert
- 0,75 l.
- Drainless straw with light greenish tones, bright
- Fine and persistent
- The apple is preponderant, with fresh flowers (wisteria and acacia) always harmonious and well supported
- Harmonious, elegant, structured
The Canevel Spumanti was born in 1979 from the union of two different professionals, but animated by a single, authentic passion: that for the vinification of sparkling wines. The project that approached Mario Caramel and the oenologist Roberto De Lucchi when they decided to found their winery in a small workshop located under the Church of Santo Stefano di Valdobbiadene was clear: to produce a sparkling wine of excellence capable of making the most of the prized wines quality of Glera grapes.