Priezza Spumante Metodo Classico Masseria Campito Asprinio di Aversa DOP
Priezza by Masseria Campito accompanies every type of dish, and in particular those typical of the bell-tradition. It is reported that Louis Pierrefort, a winery of Roberto D'Angiò, King of Naples, discovered in the Asprinio the right vine to produce the sparkling wine for the Angie court, avoiding the arrival of champagne from France. Intuition turned out to be correct and today Masseria Campito renews an old tradition of 700 years. It has a pale yellow color, nose notes are pleasant citrus notes and taste has good persistence and good acid balance, so it is fresh and soft at the same time.
- Sparkling Classic Asprinio Method by Aversa DOP
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Gricignano of Aversa
- Grape variety
- 11,50% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 6-8 °C
- Having low sugar residue, it accompanies all meal, and in particular to traditional dishes such as sea crust, crustaceans and mozzarella
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow with golden reflections
- Pleasant lemon-like citrus notes and sweet notes reminiscent of the crust of bread and hazelnuts
- Good persistence and good acid balance, so it is very fresh and soft at the same time
A story that is lost in the mists of time, when the luxuriant land of Aversa was called Liburia, in which there existed "grapes that had no equal". The cousins Di Martino, Francesca, Claudia, Simona, and Ludovica, since 2000 have dedicated themselves, in their ownership, to the cultivation of Asprinio grapes, a native vine of the Agro Aversano, already planted with trees, but unfortunately at risk of extinction. The results, more than flattering, rewarded the adoption of the more modern espalier system. All carried out with commitment and absolute dedication, inspired by a strong passion for the territory. In this small-sized company, which produces excellent products, the past meets in the vineyard of noble tradition, and the future in modern systems of vine cultivation and wine production.