Prestige 2018 Cà Maiol
Lugana D.O.P. Prestige summed up in its name the prestigious mix of elements that characterize it: a single ground of its kind, rich in clay; the mild microclimate dellago Garda; the noble grape variety of Trebbiano di Lugana that gives white grapes singular tipicità.La annual production is about 250,000 bottles distributed in prestigious national and international wine bars and restaurants.
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Desenzano del Garda
- Grape variety
- Trebbiano di Lugana
- Bottles produced annually
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Shellfish and seafood, also used as seasonings to a plate of pasta and risotto; boiled fish and a little fat
- 0,75 l.
- Straw tending to greenish
- Clean and identity, it offers aromas of green apple, lime, wild thyme. Opening gives aromas of oats and white pepper
- The palate is perfectly pleasant and soft balance between its components with mineral finish
The farm Cà Maiol, now balanced blend of history and modernity, consists of four farms: the oldest, built in 1710 from Desenzano Notary Sebastiano Maioli, and since 1967 principal place of business is Cà Maiol.
To it the family contact has added over the years of Molino farms land, Rocchetta and Storta where new vineyards have been planted, to meet the demand of a booming market.
The reorganization plan of the structure has also witnessed, in recent times, the construction of a modern and extensive underground cellar and an exhibition space architecturally advanced where the public can taste all the farm products: the wines, brandies, up to noble extra virgin oils of the Garda olives.