Prestige 1821 Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore Zonin DOCG
Prestige 1821 is a superior prosecco that comes from within the Zonin vineyards. The wine is made from Glera grapes in purity and follows the Charmat or Martinotti method of sparkling with fermentation in a temperature controlled autoclave. It is distinguished by its light and bright straw-yellow color, the hints of Renetta apple and the acidity on the palate accompanied by soft notes of almonds typical of Glera grapes.
- Prestige 1821
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Serving temperature
- 5-7 ℃
- Perfect with light and delicate appetizers. Excellent also to accompany the dessert
- 0,75 l.
- Pale and bright straw yellow
- Very fine and thin
- Intense and aromatic with notes of Renetta apple, floral scents and delicate honey notes
- Dominating the scene of an acidic vein accompanied by elegant notes of almond, typical of Glera grapes
HISTORY AND COMPANY
The Zonin estate in Valpolicella represents the true heart of the company owned by the Zonin family, which has under its control ten estates located in the Italian regions most suited to the production of excellent wine. The passion, competence and incredible openness to new techniques have led Zonin to become one of the most important realities in the Italian and European wine scene. The selection of the Venetian Classics proposed by the company is a perfect mix of tradition and innovation, to enhance a historical terroir of incredible prestige and productivity.