Pomino Bianco 2016 Frescobaldi DOC
Pomino Bianco by Frescobaldi is a wine produced from one of the areas of Tuscany most suited to the cultivation of white wines, at altitudes that reach 700 meters, a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Bianco of great elegance and refinement. It is presented in a clear, straw-colored glass. The nose recalls the intensity of frangipani and jasmine flowers and the fruity notes of apricot and quince. The attack in the mouth is sapid and lively, with an aftertaste reminiscent of ripe raspberry. Harmonic structure with a decidedly persistent finish
- Pomino White DOC
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Aging of wine
- 4 months in steel, 1 month in bottle
- 12,50% vol.
- Aperitif, vegetarian appetizers, sliced fish like salmon
- 0,75 l.
- Limpid and straw yellow color
- Remember the intensity of frangipane and jasmine flowers and the fruity notes of apricot and quince; From the chalice are also released more exotic scents of tropical fruit and a fresh flavor of cardamom
- Sapid and lively, aftertaste reminds ripe raspberry. Harmonious structure with enduringly persistent finish