Order it before 23 hours and 9 minutes and receive it Tue 20 with GLS/SDA
Sanct Valentin by St. Michael Eppan is a Pinot Bianco produced in Trentino Alto Adige. It has a straw yellow color and an aroma of ripe fruit; the flavor is rich, well structured
- Pinot Bianco Sanct Valentin
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Fermentation and aging in barriques and tonneaux (50%) and large wood (50%), for a total of 11 months and a further 6 months in steel
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- Excellent with fettuccine with porcini mushrooms
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow with golden reflections
- Beautiful aroma of ripe fruit, which reminds us of apples and pears with a nice vanilla background
- Tasty and well structured Rich, majestic, but also of great finesse
HISTORY AND COMPANY
The San Michele Appiano winery was founded in 1907 and today gathers around 340 families of winemakers who form the backbone The Cantina San Michele - Appiano has, in the largest wine-growing municipality of Alto Adige, a large number of excellent vineyards. The entire territory is characterized by different soil conditions and by various microclimates. Climate, soil and winegrower are the three main factors that define the terroir, that is the organoleptic identity of a wine. The grapes are processed in the cellar. This is a path of ennoblement which, in keeping with tradition, marries here with innovative winemaking techniques. "Respect for the grape" is the supreme rule and there is nothing more important than paying attention to the particularities of the single crus and the different varieties, exalting them.