Pieluni 2010 Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Riserva Illuminati
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- 15,00% vol.
- Total acidity
- 5,60 g/l
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- It accompanies red meat, grilled lamb, chestnut, pork, dried cheese, seasoned
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red deep, dark, almost impenetrable
- Remember the blackberry, the plum, the raspberry and then marvel at its spicy flavor of vanilla, tobacco and licorice. Of great aromatic complexity
- The balance between softness and tannins is such as to give the taste of perfect, clean harmony. is a structured wine, very rich, enveloping, polposo of great voluminosity in the mouth and elegant
From a passion born more than a hundred years ago for the land of Controguerra and its generous grapes, in the Illuminati family for generations we continue to pass on the wise art of producing wine.The story begins in 1890 when Nicola Illuminati founded his winery, known as "Fattoria Nicò". The company is managed in a traditional way and this ensures the genuineness of the wine produced, both for cutting and for sale in carboys, as was used at that time. This artisan characteristic of production is inherited by his nephew Dino, who has been at the head of the family business since the 1950s. The impulse to the viticultural activity and the expansion of the cultivated surface are such that, from the early Seventies, Dino Illuminati began bottling. In short it conquers the excellence of the production, with reserve wines known all over the world. Very high quality enriched by the added value of traditional craftsmanship. A constant in the family Illuminati for over a century and 5 Generations. Next to Dino, the man who made the history of this company, his sons Stefano and Lorenzo and his nephews Nicola, Pierpaolo and Ludovica who are passionately dedicated to the growth and success of Illuminated Wines in Italy and around the world.