Piedirosso 2018 Wineries Flegrei Camps DOC
- Campi Flegrei DOC
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Campi Flegrei
- Grape variety
- Type of soil
- Yield per hectare
- 100 q.ls/ha
- Controlled temperature fermentation on selected yeasts
- 12,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- Serve at room temperature
- He gets married very well with first courses, meat dishes, full-bodied fish such as the 'Fish Soup'
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red more or less intense tending to garnet with aging
- Bouquet with intense and distinctive scent
- Dry, harmonious, marasca aroma
THE FUNDAMENTAL POINTS
Four generations of farmers mean a heritage of culture handed down and to be protected and enriched: the art of making wine, preserving the flavors, the places, the habits of ancient times.
It is not enough to protect, we must go further and apply in practice all that the research offers us to improve our work.
What you do makes sense if done with love. We improve our vineyards, we take care of our company, we dedicate ourselves to our customers with the conviction that what we do is good. Not only for us and for those who work with us but for the whole community to which we belong ..