Pianrosso 2013 Brunello Montalcino Ciacci Piccolomini d'Aragona DOCG
Pianrosso by Ciacci Piccolomini d'Aragona is a Brunello Montalcino DOCG produced in Tuscany. It has an intense ruby red color; the scent is fruity and enveloping. On the palate it is intense, characteristic, with a sweet aftertaste of undergrowth fruit
- Pianrosso Brunello
- Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Seconds in psalms, roasts, furred game Suitable for very mature cheeses. Also meditation wine
- 0,75 l.
- Ruby red tending to garnet
- Fruity, enveloping and intense
- Fruity red berry, spicy and full-bodied. Very long and persistent in the finish
The estate has its origins since the seventeenth century and preserves its historical heritage in a palace built in the same period by the Bishop of Montalcino and Abbot of the Abbey of S. Antimo, Fabivs de 'Vecchis.
La Ciacci Piccolomini of Aragona has two cellars divided as follows: the historic cellar called Palazzo, built in the century. XVII, used for the long aging of the finest wines; the new Molinello winery, located near Castelnuovo dell'Abate, is the official headquarters where, in addition to the rooms used for winemaking, aging and aging of the wines, offices are located.