Piai Alto Prosecco Superiore extra dry Bortolotti
Piai Alto by Bortolotti is an extra dry Valdobbiadene DOCG Prosecco Superiore. It presents an intrinsic straw yellow color of greenish reflections; on the nose it is elegant, with very evident ripe fruit notes. The taste is pleasantly balanced, with a persistent finish
- Piai Alto Rive di Rolle
- Valdobbiadene Prosecco Superiore extra-dry DOCG
- Sparkling wine
- Grape variety
- 100% Glera
- System of cultivation
- Double overturned (Cappuccina)
- Yield per hectare
- 4500 plants per hectare whose grape yield is about 130 quintals per hectare
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow, with light greenish reflections
- Lively composure in harmony with a young, refined note of yellow fruity
- It expresses an elegant fragrance and fresh aroma
The Cantine Umberto Bortolotti company, referring to the local wine tradition, which combines an advanced sparkling wine technique, and operating above all a qualitative choice with all its suppliers operating along the hills of Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, has been presenting its sparkling wines for over seventy years. quality.