Per Eva 2016 bianco Costa d'Amalfi Tenuta San Francesco
Per Eva by Tenuta San Francesco is a Amalfi Coast produced in Campania. It has a straw yellow color and an elegant aroma of citrus, lemon and wisteria notes. The flavor is intense, fresh and enveloping, rich and tasty; perfect with fish and shellfish dishes
- Per Eva
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Production area (municipality)
- Grape variety
- Type of harvest
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- Perfect with dishes based on fish and shellfish
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow with versoline reflections
- Elegant as complex citrus notes. There are also fruity and floral notes of lemons, wisteria and apple enriched with mineral traces
- Intense, fresh and with an enveloping, rich and sapid structure
Tenuta San Francesco is located inthe heart of the Amalfi Coast, one of the most beautiful places in Italy, heritage of the Campania region. The equipped cellar between 2004 and 2005 is equipped with modern technologies and produces excellent quality wines. With a land that extends for eight and a half hectares and a very high plant density, the company pays great attention to the techniques of conservation and environmental protection adhering scrupulously to the plans of the Campania Region that provide a substantial reduction in use of plant protection products.