Palazzo Lana Extreme 2007 Franciacorta Riserva Extra Brut with wood box Berlucchi
Palazzo Lana Extrême by Berlucchi 2007 was born from Pinot nero grapes coming from the vineyards of Quindicipiò and Brolo in Borgonato. A Franciacorta Riserva that ages at least seven years on yeasts and is distinguished by rare elegance and extreme longevity
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Pinot Nero
- The "heart" of the shallow flower, obtained from theSoft and progressive squeezing, fermentation takes placeAlcoholic in steel tin; At the end, some matches areTransferred into oak barriques, where they refine for 6 monthsIn contact with yeasts
- 12,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- It is a Millesimato recommended for all meals; It accompanies nicely important appetizers, seafood, white meats and medium seasoning cheeses
- Intense straw yellow with a lively nuancecoppery
- Very fine
- Large olfactory sensations, with memories of fruitsExotic, peach, candied orange and bread crust
- On the palate stands out for its great freshness, theTasty cleanliness and the structure, all harmonized byMinerality and acidity, which determine its great persistence and longevity
Franco Ziliani, elected father of Franciacorta by local winemakers, led the company in the new Millennium, a territory of new and engaging challenges. At his side is the second generation, represented by his sons Cristina, Arturo and Paolo, respectively head of communication, production and commercial area of casa Berlucchi.
Excavated and ten meters below ground level, the historic winery amazes and fascinates, today as yesterday, its visitor. It is a grand vault made at the end of the seventeenth century by the ancestors of Guido Berlucchi, who matured their still wines.