Palazzo Lana Berlucchi Satèn 2008
Palazzo Lana Berlucchi Satèn is an exceptional wine, with a straw yellow color with golden nuances, floral aromas and a smooth and velvety taste. This Berlucchi goes well with all fish-based meals and is ideal for a classy aperitif. The bottle is sold in an elegant packaging and can be an excellent and certainly appreciated gift idea
- Palazzo Lana Satèen
- Franciacorta DOCG
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 100% Chardonnay
- Yield per hectare
- 80-100 q.ls/ha
- Alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature. Another part of the grapes is fermented in top quality French oak barrels
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Aging of wine
- In contact with yeasts for 30 months (in certain cases even more). Further aging 3 months after disgorgement
- Serving temperature
- 6-8 °C
- Perfect with appetizers and fish main courses, cold cuts and cold cuts, but also excellent for a classy aperitif. It goes very well with appetizers
- 0,75 l.
- Intense straw yellow with golden veins
- Continuous and delicate
- Floral scents, in particular of tigno, which also recall butter pastry and acacia honey
- Fresh, soft, velvety and very pleasant on the palate. Fruity and buttery notes in the finish. A great product to taste with the best dishes
Franco Ziliani, elected father of Franciacorta by local winemakers, led the company in the new Millennium, a territory of new and engaging challenges. At his side is the second generation, represented by his sons Cristina, Arturo and Paolo, respectively head of communication, production and commercial area of casa Berlucchi.
Excavated and ten meters below ground level, the historic winery amazes and fascinates, today as yesterday, its visitor. It is a grand vault made at the end of the seventeenth century by the ancestors of Guido Berlucchi, who matured their still wines.