Noà 2015 Cusumano Sicilia IGP
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 40% Nero d'Avola, 30% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 250 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Compact clay
- System of cultivation
- In espalier
- Plant density
- 5000 plants / ha
- Type of harvest
- Yield per hectare
- 50 q.ls/ha
- De-stemming and fermentation at a controlled temperature of 28-30 ° C for 10/15 days
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Aging of wine
- Aging in oak barrels for 12 months and subsequent refinement in the bottle
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 C
- With first courses of meat and grilled meats and roasts.
- 0,75 l.
- Dark ruby red
- complex, cherry and blackberry sensations are mixed with notes of figs and sweet spices like chocolate
- warm and enveloping, with a great general harmony, faithful mirror of the earth from which it is born
Each wine is an expression of its territory.
Ficuzza 189 hectares, in Piana degli Albanesi in the province of Palermo.
Presti and Pegni 70 hectares, on the hills of Monreale.
San Giacomo 140 hectares, in Butera in the province of Caltanissetta.
Milioto 3 hectares, in the territory of Partinico.
Monte Pietroso 30 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Marchesa 50 hectares, in the territory of Monreale.
Buonivini 20 hectares, in the territory of Pachino.