Nirvasco 2012 Barolo Bersano DOCG
Nirvasco by Bersano is a Barolo DOCG produced in Piedmont. It has a garnet red color with orange reflections and an intense aroma with notes of violet and vanilla. The taste is ample, warm and caressing; excellent for pairings with red meats, roasts, game and mature cheeses
- Nirvasco Barolo
- Barolo DOCG It is produced with Nebbiolo grapes matured in a restricted area of the Langhe that belongs to the municipality of Barolo, in the province of Cuneo
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Aging of wine
- In Slavonian oak barrels for over twenty-four months before bottling
- 14,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 16-18 °C
- t can be recommended with red meats, roasts, game and aged cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Garnet red with orange reflections
- Intense, exceptionally complex, with evident notes of violet and vanilla
- Wide, warm and caressing, persistent with great texture
"How we started
Our history begins in the early years of the last century in Nizza Monferrato, the heart of the Barbera d’Asti district. In 1935 Arturo Bersano, a rare man for intelligence and culture, took over the management of the winery, until then a family business.
Thanks to its territory and vineyard work, as a soul of grapes and a guarantee of wine quality, they immediately become the distinctive traits of the House. The motto "if you want to drink well bought a vineyard", which as a true pioneer will follow throughout your life, will prove to be an inexhaustible source of inspiration.
The tradition continues
In over thirty years, the Massimelli and Soave families, owners of the Wine House, have consolidated an imposing reality of farms where, without forgetting the strength of the traditions, quality grapes are produced, making Bersano one of the most important wine-making realities in Piedmont. "