Nes Passito di Pantelleria 2017 Cantine Pellegrino DOC
- Nes Passito di Pantelleria
- Passito di Pantelleria DOC
- Sweet wine
- Production area (municipality)
- Pantelleria Island (Trapani province)
- Type of soil
- Di origine vulcanica, sabbioso, leggermente argilloso
- Mediterraneo, inverni miti, precipitazioni limitate, estate molto calda, ventilata
- Type of harvest
- Tradizionale, manuale
- Pressatura soffice e fermentazione a temperatura controllata durante la quale viene aggiunta uva passa
- 14,50% vol.
- Recommended glass
- Calice tipo da dessert
- Ottimo con dolci da forno Tocco di classe con formaggi a pasta dura piccanti
- 0,50 l.
- Giallo dorato con riflessi ambrati
- Intenso e persistente con sentori di fichi secchi, albicocche e miele
- Armonico, persistente con eccellente armonia e morbidezza
"Anyone who has inherited or created a heritage carries with it the social responsibility of how to use it also for the needs of the territory, with the obligation to manage it in an entrepreneurial way."In the long history of the Pilgrim, the texture of the wine intersects with that of social commitment. A deep bond with the land of origin that is expressed in entrepreneurial activities, born and developed not only for the valorisation of wine, but also for that of the agricultural and natural resources that characterize it.
"We need to imagine a prosperous and prosperous future for the Sicily of wine, believe it and take care of the generous land to give life to the dream, perfecting it more and more"
An industrious rhythm marks the life of a land and its people, elevating the nobility of mind and perpetuating ancient peasant traditions. It is the rhythm that enlivens the hours, days, months and years in Marsala, in the western part of the island, theater of stories of peasants, women and men, immersed in the laborious work of the land.