Nero per Sempre 2015 Pratello IGT
Nero per Sempre di Pratello is a red IGT wine produced in Lombardy. It has a deep ruby red garnet color with violet reflections and a scent of ripe red fruit, nutmeg, cinchona and fresh pomace. The taste of a unique pleasure, we first find the aftertaste of grapes, then cherry, blackberry and currant
- Nero per sempre
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- 180 mt s.l.
- Type of soil
- Moraine, very loose and pebbly + clay
- Yield per hectare
- 60 q.ls/ha
- Aging of wine
- Svinato is then aged in 20 hl wooden barrels for 50% of the total mass for 10/12. It then spends 12 months in the bottle at rest.
- 15,50% vol.
- Dry extract
- 40 g/l
- Recommended glass
- Amble and tulip-shaped
- Serving temperature
- 18 °C
- The combination of this wine is multi-composed, that is, what you like according to your tastes, the occasions, the availability of the moment
- 0,75 l.
- Deep ruby red garnet with violet reflections
- At the nose is an invasion of aromas of ripe red fruit, nutmeg, cinchona, fresh pomace, followed by a sensation of grapes, blackberries and plum jam
- In the mouth it is a unique pleasure, first of all we find the aftertaste of grapes, then cherry, blackberry, currant
HISTORY AND COMPANY
The Pratello farm is located on the wonderful Morainic Hills, a stone's throw from Lake Garda. Walking through the medieval streets you can see breathtaking views. The structure is surrounded by greenery, close in the comfortable embrace of quiet, peace and silence that only these areas can give. And it is precisely the contact with nature that is one of the qualities of Pratello: guests, far from the chaos of the city, can regenerate themselves and fully experience the sensorial and gustatory experience of a farm strongly linked to their land. Staying here is not only synonymous with relaxation and well-being: in Pratello a good part of what is served comes from the farm itself or from local producers. The concept of "zero kilometer" and attention to the environment, combined with family management, complete the picture of a location in which to reactivate energy, find oneself and enjoy the genuine food and wine offer. But Pratello is not just an amazing holiday destination, it is also a company that invests its forces in protecting and enhancing the territory. In a historical epoch in which the majority prefers to exploit external resources, here everything is, fortunately, counter-trend. If optimal climate and fertile soil allow the cultivation and production of healthy food and drink why ignore it? Pratello is therefore a winery and winery, with an interesting and varied range of wines. It is also an oil mill, with a very precious production of extra virgin olive oil. It is a vegetable garden, an orchard, it is a country in its most noble sense, with a cultivation of products so vast that the offer to the public is constantly expanding.