Nero né 2013 Il Cancelliere Taurasi DOCG
Nero nè by Il Cancelliere is a Organic Taurasi produced in Campania. It shows an intense ruby red color and a fruity and spicy flavor; the flavor is intense and enveloping, with a very lively tannin
- Nero nè
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Type of soil
- Clayey, calcareous
- System of cultivation
- Espalier with spurred cordon pruning
- Aging of wine
- The wine undergoes a refinement process during which it spends 24 months in Slavonian oak barrels...
- Recommended glass
- Goblet of medium size
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- Excellent with aged cheeses and red meat, roast and white meat dishes
- 0,75 l.
- Intense ruby red
- Spicy, with nuances of ripe fruit, licorice and tobacco
- Intense and enveloping, with a very lively tannin The wine boasts a long persistence
From the gentle slopes of the hills, where the sun ripens the grapes that weigh on the rows, to the large oak barrels, our wine is processed according to ancient traditions linked to the most lively techniques of our peasant culture. The working in the vineyards takes care of the grapes and the winemaking process transforms the fruit of our land so that the wine is an expression of our territory. And finally, the right times of waiting and infinite attention precede the pleasure and judgment of those who drink the intense ruby of its color. The moment of that pleasure is preceded by our work and our peasant wisdom. In communicating this philosophy we have stolen from Galileo an unforgettable metaphor, the water that steals light from the sun and falls in love by blushing.