Negroamaro 2013 Masseria Maime Tormaresca IGT
- Masseria Maime Negroamaro
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 100% Negroamaro
- System of cultivation
- Alberello e cordone speronato
- The grapes were harvested slightly overwhelmed, so as to enhance their phenolic potential. After crushing, fermentation took place in stainless steel tanks, at a temperature of 26-28 ° C. The maceration, managed with remouldings and the soft stage in order to to carry out a gradual and balanced extraction, it was protracted for 15-18 days After the drawing off the wine passed directly in barriques, of French and Hungarian oak, where it underwent malolactic fermentation, remaining 12 months before being bottled
- Aging of wine
- 12 months in bottle before marketing
- 14,00% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 18-20 °C
- 0,75 l.
- Rosso rubinoIntense ruby red intenso
- Floral of roses and violets, fruity and spicy of carnation
- Wine of great power, but with a gentle texture
The Apulian Antinori estate is born from the awareness of the enormous qualitative potential that the areas of Castel del Monte and Salento can express. In fact, since 1998, the production philosophy of Tormaresca has been based on the most total quality of its products in relation to the traditions of the territory. The majority of the vineyards of which the company is made is cultivated with those that are the most typical varieties of the area, some of which even date back to the civilization of Magna Graecia: the primitive, the negroamaro, the fiano, the aglianico and the black slut. Tormaresca consists of two estates located in the two most important production centers of Puglia, in the two areas most suited to wine production in the region: Tenuta Bocca di Lupo in the Castel del Monte area, immersed in the wild Murgia of Bari, and Masseria Maìme in the production area del Salento, the beating heart of the region. It is here that intense and elegant wines are born, in the best Apulian tradition and in the most classic Antinori style.