Moscato Giallo Amabile Goldmuskateller 2018 cantina Tramin
Moscato Giallo Amabile by Cantina Tramin is a white wine produced in Trentino Alto Adige. It goes perfectly with local pastries and then with strudel, krapfen and apple pies
- Moscato giallo amabile Goldmuskateller DOC
- Vino bianco
- Production area
- Trentino Alto Adige
- Yield per hectare
- 70 hl / hectare
- After the grape harvest, the grapes are subjected to immediate soft pressing. The subsequent vinification takes place in steel containers at a controlled temperature (19 ° C) without malolactic fermentation.
- Serving temperature
- 10-12 °C
- This wine goes well with krapfen, strudel and cakes
- 0,75 l.
- Straw yellow
- presents with notes of melon, carnation and rose petals
- Characterized by a sweet, soft and very savory taste
Cantina Tramin is a reality that sums up all the typical characteristics of its own land: the enchantment of nature and its multi-sensory suggestions, the creative and productive precision towards a constant quality, the ability to create a system and to cooperate. Among the social wineries of the oldest tradition of South Tyrol, it is located in Termeno on the Wine Route. Owners of the winery are 300 wine-growing peasants who work the land in the micro-zones of Termeno, Ora, Egna and Montagna over a total area of about 260 hectares, the cradle of the Gewürztraminer grape, a real flag of these places. The cellar produces an average of 1.8 million bottles each year, 75% of which is destined for the domestic market, and the remaining 25% for foreign markets. Total turnover exceeds 10 million euros.