Montecucco Rosso 2017 biologic Colle Massari
Montecucco Rosso by Colle Massari is an organic wine produced in Tuscany. It has a pleasant impact on the nose, where fresh and vinous notes of cherry and wild berries stand out, accompanied by hints of sweet spices. The taste is soft and inviting, the tannins are enveloping and play in balance with the freshness of the acid component with red meats. Excellent with roast and braised meats, game and mature cheeses.
- Montecucco Rosso
- Vino rosso
- Production area
- Grape variety
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- 300 meters s.l.
- Type of soil
- Limestone-marnose tufacee clay, alluvial pebble with conglomerate and limestone ferrous clays
- Fermentazione Malolattica
- Aging of wine
- 12 months in bottle
- Roasted red and braised meats, game and seasoned cheeses
- 0,75 l.
- Intense ruby red
- Fresh and cherished notes of cherry and berries accompanied by sweet spices
- Soft and inviting, the tannins are wrap-around and play in balance with the freshness of the acid component
WHO WE ARE
The brothers Maria Iris and Claudio Tipa, who have always shared a passion for nature and great wines, have realized their dream by creating a "Domaine" in Tuscany. Today's ColleMassari includes three estates: the Castello di ColleMassari since 1998, the Podere Grattamacco since 2002 and the Fattoria Poggio di Sotto since 2011.