Molinera Piemonte Extra brut Terre Da Vino DOC
- Molinera Extra brut
- Spumante DOC Extra brut
- Sparkling wine
- After soft pressing, the must is kept at low temperature until the time of foaming which takes place in an autoclave at a controlled temperature of about 15 ° C
- Aging of wine
- The product rests in aging on the lees for at least 12 months
- 12,50% vol.
- Serving temperature
- 8-10 °C
- Great for appetizers and fried calamari
- 0,75 l.
- Bright straw-colored
- Fine and persistent
- Mineral, elegant, with a pleasant fruity texture
- Sapid, fresh, well balanced
HISTORY AND COMPANY
Only wines from Piedmont, only DOC and DOCG wines. This is the philosophy of a company that represents a productive reality with few comparisons in Italy, which is emerging thanks to a project of great solidity and which in Piedmont can count on a compact group of over 2500 conferring partners for over 5000 hectares of vineyard. . An imposing base that allows quality production with peaks of excellence. A wide range of products packed in the new, very large and highly technological Barolo winery in the heart of the Langhe. A company that sets itself up as a reference point for the whole area and that knows how to successfully and easily switch between the main regional denominations, despite having its strong point in Barolo, the true flag of Italian wine.