Millesimato 2017 Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene Val d'Oca
- Prosecco Superiore Valdobbiadene DOCG
- Sparkling wine
- Production area
- Grape variety
- 11,00% vol.
- Total sugar
- 16 g/l
- Serving temperature
- 6- 8 °C
- Singular and harmonious, it can be sealed during aperitifs, combining it with salty biscuits and biscuits Thanks to its delicate nature it lends itself very well served alongside prime dishes of vegetables, grilled fish or white meat roasts
- 0,75 l.
- Transparent and clear
- Bring elegance to the glass
- The aromas are intense and clear the scent of Golden apple. Light but not negligible the floral aroma that recalls wisteria and rose
- The acidic notes are combined with softness and good sapidity. A simple harmony, leaves a pleasant feeling in the mouth
HISTORY AND COMPANY
Val d'Oca is one of the brands of the Cantina Produttori di Valdobbiadene - Val D'Oca, a reality born in 1952 and covering a territory that goes from Asolo to Conegliano: it can count on 576 conferring partners and 714 ht of vineyards, revealing one of the main oenological realities in Italy. Attention to the territory is demonstrated not only through agronomic practices but also thanks to a series of collateral activities, such as the mapping of the various crus and the training courses for its members. The core business of this great reality is the glera, which constitutes about 90% of the worked grape. The cellar has advanced technology aimed at giving the highest quality in the transformation of the grapes.