Since the beginning of the last century, our family has constantly dedicated itself to the viticulture of Vulture. Grandfather Anselmo, the first architect of the success of the house, collecting the noble art of winemaker from his father, decided in 1925 (date still clearly visible on the door of the company), to allocate the first bottles of Aglianico for sale, until then produced for family and friendly consumption. Some examples of labels, photos and other materials of the time are still jealously guarded by us. This was the beginning, almost involuntary, of a decent activity, now in its third generation, in absolute respect of tradition, of the historical context of the place and of the environment. The total production in bottles is around 150,000 per year, which is strictly maintained, in order to guarantee over time, a quality standard that allows it to address a medium-high level of consumers, a lover of quality. Numerous awards have been given over the years both in Italy and abroad, as are numerous industry press articles that recognize the company for the first major merits of Aglianico dissemination, as well as a reference point for the entire area of Vulture. Despite the market and image consensus, the company spirit and philosophy remain unchanged, very tied to the territory and in particular to Barile, a center of marked and ancient wine-making vocations, as evidenced by the Cantine area, a suggestive site made up of over a hundred of secular cellars dug into the tuff that represent the symbol of the Baroque art of winemaking.