The Monsupello Farm finds its roots more than a century ago, in 1893, when the Boatti family looks after its own vineyards in Cà del Tava, within in the municipality of Oliva Gessi.
In 1914, the Boatti buy another fund called "Podere La Borla" which is nearby, in the municipality of Torricella Verzate. Which is where the cellar gets built, the same one that now has been upgraded and modernized in order to maximise the vinification of grapes produced from the original estates and the ones that have been achieved throughout the years.
In 1959, Carlo Boatti, gives the company a further development by acquiring new lands in the municipalities of Casteggio, Redavalle and Pietra de’ Giorgi, re-defining the whole structure with the introduction of new grape varieties as well as wine cellar new structures and also fulfils a modern wine production, bottling and storage systems. Nowadays Monsupello is run by the heirs of Carlo, his wife Carla and sons Pierangelo and Laura Boatti, along with a trained technical staff in the vineyard and winery co-ordinated by the oenologist Marco Bertelegni.
The 50 hectares of vineyards, cultivated in order to get low yields of grapes per hectare, along with the manual harvest using exclusively boxes and the yields grapes/wines being less than 55%, are the commitments that we impose to ourselves in order to present structured and harmonious wines that can give emotions of the consumer. As a Company we are constantly evolving according to current market needs and we are firmly determined to continue the journey begun by Carletto, based on qualitative objectives that led throughout the years to the top of Italian enology indeed, with numerous awards by various guides. ;