Kinahans LL Whiskey Co.

Kinahans LL Whiskey Co.

1779

Kinahan & Co. opens at 12 Trinity Street, Dublin. The founder of this wine and spirit enterprise was Daniel Kinahan (1756-1827), of Roebuck Park, County Dublin and 11 Merrion Square, Dublin.

1780

Kinahan & Co. acquires its own, impressive, Vaults at Hamilton Row, Dublin

1807

Kinahan’s whiskey receives its “L.L.” mark

1819

Relocation to Carlisle Building, Dublin

1841

Opening of a London branch

1845

Royal Warrant of Appointment by Queen Victoria

1850

Kinahan's L.L. takes United Kingdom by storm

1862

Kinahan’s L.L. becomes the preferred whiskey of Jerry Thomas

1863

Kinahan vs. Bolton – Defending the Brand

1881

Kinahan’s L.L. becomes a household name

1886

Renewal of the royal patronage

1890

Kinahan’s registers as a limited liability company

1901

Kinahan's L.L. receives The Royal Warrant of Appointment by King Edward VII

1902-1911

A hard decade

1912-1920

Business transferred to Bagot & Hutton, Dublin

1920-2013

Two spirit houses combined as Bagot Hutton & Kinahan

2014

The historic Kinahan's L.L. Irish Whiskey brand returns.

Menu

Share

Settings

Click for more products.
No produts were found.

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in