The activities of the DRAGANI Cellars begin in the distant A.D. 1812. In that year a document signed by the late burgomaster of Caldari authorizes Dragani Emanuele to sell his products in the territory of the same Municipality. Already at that time the Dragani family owned its most renowned agri, such as the Selva de 'Canonici and the Fonte Melata. The two estates, probably rented by the monks of the abbey of Frisa, then lords of the surrounding area, have for decades been the nature reserve of the Dragani family, that is, places where wine was personally produced by family members over the years . Various documents remain as evidence of the activities of the various founders in the wine sector: those that declare the Dragani family the official supplier of the Bishop and the Lords of Ortona should be mentioned.After the Second World War, Mr. Nicola Dragani renewed all the vineyards and started marketing the wine in Pescara, where the family resided, where he owned a bulk and carboy wine shop. With the help of their son Gabriele, who from a young age, showed a marked intelligence and commercial aptitude, they bought the first equipment to bottle the wine, in the 2 liter format with crown cap, stowed in iron baskets. In 1962, Gabriele built the first part of the current establishment and then in 1978, the modern part of the current establishment, introducing the first technological innovations and above all the first modern bottling. In 1999, Grazia, Gabriele's daughter, continued the activity with equal commitment, innovating company technologies and expanding the sales network in Italy and abroad, culminating in 2012 with the innovation of the entire bottling line and the creation of an efficient and modern enological laboratory.