The tradition carried on by the brothers Gaetano and Alfredo Falluto dates back to 1927. We are in the heart of the Sannio viticolo, in one of the many wine countries, in a land that enjoys a particular microclimate, where the rows of vines and the green foliage of the olive trees they draw the sunny and uncontaminated hills. In 1984 the decision to leave the social cellar to start working on their own. The further leap in quality is in 1997 when the first labeled bottles come out, the call to arms of an oenologist, the care in the vineyards where yields per hectare are lowered. The results can be seen immediately, however favored by the good midday exposure of the vineyards all halfway up the hill.